Scrabble word: DART
In which Scrabble dictionary does DART exist?
Definitions of DART in dictionaries:
- noun - a small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot
- noun - a tapered tuck made in dressmaking
- noun - a sudden quick movement
- verb - move along rapidly and lightly
- verb - run or move very quickly or hastily
- verb - move with sudden speed
- A slender, pointed missile, often having tail fins, thrown by hand, shot from a blowgun, or expelled by an exploding bomb.
- An object likened to a slender, pointed missile either in shape, use, or effect.
- A game in which small, slender, pointed missiles are thrown at a target.
- A sudden, rapid movement.
- To move suddenly and rapidly: The dog darted across the street.
- To thrust or throw suddenly and rapidly.
- To cause to move swiftly and abruptly: The squirrel darted its head from side to side before scampering up the tree.
- verb - to move suddenly or swiftly
There are 4 letters in DART: A D R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DART
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DART plus a wildcard: DART?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DART
Images for DART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.