Scrabble word: TARDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARDY exist?
Definitions of TARDY in dictionaries:
- adj - after the expected or usual time
- Occurring, arriving, acting, or done after the scheduled, expected, or usual time; late.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “not arriving, occurring, acting, or done at the scheduled, expected, or usual time”: tardy in making a dental appointment; behindhand with her car payments; late for the plane; an overdue bus.
- adj - coming or occurring after the expected time
- noun - an instance of being late
There are 5 letters in TARDY: A D R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TARDY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TARDY plus a wildcard: TARDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TARDY
Images for TARDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.