Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRAFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAFT exist?
Definitions of DRAFT in dictionaries:
- noun - a document ordering the payment of money
- noun - a current of air (usually coming into a chimney or room or vehicle)
- noun - a preliminary sketch of a design or picture
- noun - a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg
- noun - any of the various versions in the development of a written work
- noun - the depth of a vessel's keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
- noun - a regulator for controlling the flow of air in a fireplace
- noun - a dose of liquid medicine
- noun - compulsory military service
- noun - a large and hurried swallow
- noun - the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
- verb - draw up an outline or sketch for something
- verb - engage somebody to enter the army
- verb - make a blueprint of
- A current of air in an enclosed area.
- A device that regulates the flow or circulation of air.
- The act of pulling loads; traction.
- Something that is pulled or drawn; a load.
- A team of animals used to pull loads.
- The depth of a vessel’s keel below the water line, especially when loaded: a river vessel of shallow draft.
- A heavy demand on resources.
- A written order directing the payment of money from an account or fund.
- A gulp, a swallow, or an inhalation.
- The amount taken in by a single act of drinking or inhaling.
- A measured portion; a dose.
- The drawing of a liquid, as from a cask or keg.
- An amount drawn: ordered two drafts of ale.
- The process or method of selecting one or more individuals from a group, as for a service or duty: a candidate who did not pursue the nomination, but accepted a draft by the party convention.
- Compulsory enrollment in the armed forces; conscription.
- A body of people selected or conscripted.
- A system in which the exclusive rights to new players are distributed among professional teams.
- The act of drawing in a fishnet.
- The quantity of fish caught.
- A preliminary outline of a plan, document, or picture: the first draft of a report.
- A representation of something to be constructed.
- A narrow line chiseled on a stone to guide a stonecutter in leveling its surface.
- A slight taper given a die to facilitate the removal of a casting.
- An allowance made for loss in weight of merchandise.
- To select from a group for some usually compulsory service: drafted into the army.
- To draw up a preliminary version of or plan for.
- To drive close behind another vehicle to take advantage of the reduced air pressure in its wake.
- Suited for or used for drawing heavy loads: oxen and other draft animals.
- Drawn from a cask or tap: draft beer.
- v - to conscript for military service
There are 5 letters in DRAFT: A D F R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAFT plus a wildcard: DRAFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAFT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRAFT
- Fragment of the earliest known draft of the Declaration of ...
- Save massage as draft Email Client Expert
- draft.png in FORKReportFrontpage Ethernet Powerlink - Made Easy
- ... Employment Name and Address of Nearest Relative. Order draft Record
- James A. Micheners Covenant - Manuscript drafts - Cattle Killing And ...
- Tesla Report draft
- Avoiding the draft
- page from James Micheners rough draft of his novel The Covenant
- draft Letter (220K)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.