Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADRIFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADRIFT exist?
Definitions of ADRIFT in dictionaries:
- adj - aimlessly drifting
- adj - afloat on the surface of a body of water
- adv - floating freely
- adv - off course, wandering aimlessly
- Drifting or floating freely; not anchored.
- Without direction or purpose.
- adj - drifting
There are 6 letters in ADRIFT: A D F I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADRIFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADRIFT plus a wildcard: ADRIFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADRIFT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADRIFT
- Open Water 2 adrift - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... adrift sees six friends take an ill-advised trip on a luxury yacht
- adrift (PaoyunsooDONTNOD) nihil alienum
- The Church of Horrors entrevista a adrift
- Shelter In The Storm Afloat But Not adrift
- End of a Project- Mermaids Selina Fenech Fairy Art and Fantasy ...
- adrift Amberella Gallery
- adrift 1982
- adrift081606 The Trailer Park First Look at Pathes adrift
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.