Scrabble word: DRAFTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAFTS exist?
Definitions of DRAFTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a document ordering the payment of money
- noun - a current of air (usually coming into a chimney or room or vehicle)
- noun - a preliminary sketch of a design or picture
- noun - a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg
- noun - any of the various versions in the development of a written work
- noun - the depth of a vessel's keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
- noun - a regulator for controlling the flow of air in a fireplace
- noun - a dose of liquid medicine
- noun - compulsory military service
- noun - a large and hurried swallow
- noun - the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
- verb - draw up an outline or sketch for something
- verb - engage somebody to enter the army
- verb - make a blueprint of
- verb - to conscript for military service
There are 6 letters in DRAFTS: A D F R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAFTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAFTS plus a wildcard: DRAFTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAFTS
Images for DRAFTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.