Scrabble word: TREAD
Is TREAD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TREAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a step in walking or running
- noun - the grooved surface of a pneumatic tire
- noun - the part (as of a wheel or shoe) that makes contact with the ground
- noun - structural member consisting of the horizontal part of a stair or step
- verb - put down or press the foot, place the foot
- verb - tread or stomp heavily or roughly
- verb - crush as if by treading on
- verb - brace (an archer's bow) by pressing the foot against the center
- verb - apply (the tread) to a tire
- verb - mate with
- To walk on, over, or along.
- To press beneath the feet; trample.
- To subdue harshly or cruelly; crush.
- To form by walking or trampling: tread a path.
- To execute by walking or dancing: tread a measure.
- To copulate with.
- To go on foot; walk.
- To set down the foot; step.
- To press, crush, or injure something by or as if by trampling.
- To copulate.
- The act, manner, or sound of treading.
- An instance of treading; a step.
- The upper horizontal part of a step in a staircase.
- The part of a wheel or tire that makes contact with the road or rails.
- The grooved face of a tire.
- The part of a shoe sole that touches the ground.
- To keep the head above water while in an upright position by pumping the legs.
- To expend effort but make little or no progress to achievement of a goal or an end.
- verb - to walk on, over, or along
There are 5 letters in TREAD: A D E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREAD
Click to search all anagrams of TREAD plus a wildcard: TREAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREAD
Images for TREAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.