Scrabble word: RETARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETARD exist?
Definitions of RETARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a person of subnormal intelligence
- verb - cause to move more slowly or operate at a slower rate
- verb - be delayed
- verb - slow the growth or development of
- verb - lose velocity
- A slowing down or hindering of progress; a delay.
- A slackening of tempo.
- Used as a disparaging term for a mentally retarded person.
- verb - to slow the progress of
There are 6 letters in RETARD: A D E R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETARD plus a wildcard: RETARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETARD
Images for RETARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.