Scrabble word: RETREAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETREAD exist?
Definitions of RETREAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a used automobile tire that has been remolded to give it new treads
- verb - use again in altered form
- verb - give new treads to (a tire)
- To fit (a worn automotive tire) with a new tread.
- To make or do over again, especially with minimal revision; rehash: retreading a familiar story line.
- A tire that has been fitted with a new tread.
- A revision or reworking; a remake or rehash: a trite retread of an old musical.
- A person who has been retrained for work.
- verb - to furnish with a new tread