Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RETREAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETREAD exist?
Definitions of RETREAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a used automobile tire that has been remolded to give it new treads
- verb - use again in altered form
- verb - give new treads to (a tire)
- To fit (a worn automotive tire) with a new tread.
- To make or do over again, especially with minimal revision; rehash: retreading a familiar story line.
- A tire that has been fitted with a new tread.
- A revision or reworking; a remake or rehash: a trite retread of an old musical.
- A person who has been retrained for work.
- v - to furnish with a new tread
There are 7 letters in RETREAD: A D E E R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETREAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETREAD plus a wildcard: RETREAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETREAD
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETREAD
- Dorsey Tire Bandag RTP -
- Bandag MMD Bridgestone retread
- Michelin rolls out the retreads
- retread Freds
- retread Accessory Items Quality Products
- Tire tread patterns can be classified with these general ...
- retread Truck Tires Oil Filtration Commercial Lubricants ...
- Acondicionador retread de Lush Cabellos y Hierbas
- Purcell Tire Truck & OTR retreadretreading
- retreads are basically old recycled tyres retreads never really took ...