Scrabble word: RETREAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETREAD exist?
Definitions of RETREAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a used automobile tire that has been remolded to give it new treads
- verb - use again in altered form
- verb - give new treads to (a tire)
- To fit (a worn automotive tire) with a new tread.
- To make or do over again, especially with minimal revision; rehash: retreading a familiar story line.
- A tire that has been fitted with a new tread.
- A revision or reworking; a remake or rehash: a trite retread of an old musical.
- A person who has been retrained for work.
- verb - to furnish with a new tread
There are 7 letters in RETREAD: A D E E R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETREAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETREAD plus a wildcard: RETREAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETREAD
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETREAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.