Scrabble word: RETARDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETARDED exist?
Definitions of RETARDED in dictionaries:
- noun - people collectively who are mentally retarded
- verb - cause to move more slowly or operate at a slower rate
- verb - be delayed
- verb - slow the growth or development of
- verb - lose velocity
- adj - relatively slow in mental or emotional or physical development
- Affected with mental retardation.
- Persons affected with mental retardation considered as a group.
- verb - to slow the progress of
There are 8 letters in RETARDED: A D D E E R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETARDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETARDED plus a wildcard: RETARDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETARDED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETARDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.