Scrabble word: READER
In which Scrabble dictionary does READER exist?
Definitions of READER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who enjoys reading
- noun - someone who contracts to receive and pay for a service or a certain number of issues of a publication
- noun - a person who can read
- noun - someone who reads manuscripts and judges their suitability for publication
- noun - someone who reads proof in order to find errors and mark corrections
- noun - someone who reads the lessons in a church service
- noun - a public lecturer at certain universities
- noun - one of a series of texts for students learning to read
- One that reads.
- One who publicly recites literary works.
- A person employed by a publisher to read and evaluate manuscripts.
- One who corrects printers’ proofs; a proofreader.
- A teaching assistant who reads and grades examination papers.
- A university teacher, especially one ranking next below a professor.
- A textbook of reading exercises.
- An anthology, especially a literary anthology.
- A layperson or minor cleric who recites lessons or prayers in church services.
- adv - to look at so as to take in the meaning of, as something written or printed [v READ, READING, READS] : READABLE [adj], READABLY
There are 6 letters in READER: A D E E R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to READER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word READER plus a wildcard: READER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word READER
Images for READER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.