Scrabble word: READERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does READERS exist?
Definitions of READERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who enjoys reading
- noun - someone who contracts to receive and pay for a service or a certain number of issues of a publication
- noun - a person who can read
- noun - someone who reads manuscripts and judges their suitability for publication
- noun - someone who reads proof in order to find errors and mark corrections
- noun - someone who reads the lessons in a church service
- noun - a public lecturer at certain universities
- noun - one of a series of texts for students learning to read
- adv - to look at so as to take in the meaning of, as something written or printed [v READ, READING, READS] : READABLE [adj], READABLY
There are 7 letters in READERS: A D E E R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to READERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word READERS plus a wildcard: READERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word READERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for READERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.