Scrabble word: DARTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DARTER exist?
Definitions of DARTER in dictionaries:
- noun - fish-eating bird of warm inland waters having a long flexible neck and slender sharp-pointed bill
- noun - a person or other animal that moves abruptly and rapidly
- One that moves suddenly and rapidly.
- Any of various small, often brilliantly colored freshwater fishes of the family Percidae, closely related to the perches and found in eastern North America.
- verb - to move suddenly or swiftly