Scrabble word: DARTER
Is DARTER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DARTER in dictionaries:
- noun - fish-eating bird of warm inland waters having a long flexible neck and slender sharp-pointed bill
- noun - a person or other animal that moves abruptly and rapidly
- One that moves suddenly and rapidly.
- Any of various small, often brilliantly colored freshwater fishes of the family Percidae, closely related to the perches and found in eastern North America.
- verb - to move suddenly or swiftly
There are 6 letters in DARTER: A D E R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DARTER
Click to search all anagrams of DARTER plus a wildcard: DARTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DARTER
Images for DARTER
Lookup in Wiki for DARTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.