Scrabble word: TETRAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does TETRAD exist?
Definitions of TETRAD in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
- A group or set of four.
- A tetravalent atom, radical, or element.
- A group of four chromatids formed from each of a pair of homologous chromosomes that split longitudinally during the prophase of meiosis.
- A group of four cells, as of spores or pollen grains formed by division of one mother cell.
- adj - a group of four [n -S] : TETRADIC