Scrabble word: DETRACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DETRACT exist?
Definitions of DETRACT in dictionaries:
- verb - take away a part from
- To draw or take away; divert: They could detract little from so solid an argument.
- To speak ill of; belittle.
- To undergo reduction in value, importance, or quality; become reduced, as in effect.
- To divert or draw away qualities or a quality essential to the value, importance, or effect of something: a decorating scheme that detracts but does not enhance.
- verb - to take away