Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DETRACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DETRACT exist?
Definitions of DETRACT in dictionaries:
- verb - take away a part from
- To draw or take away; divert: They could detract little from so solid an argument.
- To speak ill of; belittle.
- To undergo reduction in value, importance, or quality; become reduced, as in effect.
- To divert or draw away qualities or a quality essential to the value, importance, or effect of something: a decorating scheme that detracts but does not enhance.
- verb - to take away
There are 7 letters in DETRACT: A C D E R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DETRACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DETRACT plus a wildcard: DETRACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DETRACT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DETRACT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.