Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARTED exist?
Definitions of CARTED in dictionaries:
- verb - draw slowly or heavily
- verb - transport something in a cart
- adj - to convey in a cart (a two-wheeled vehicle) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CARTABLE
There are 6 letters in CARTED: A C D E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARTED plus a wildcard: CARTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARTED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARTED
- Thread Asomugha carted away at practice
- extraite de louvrage de Jean BURDY actualise en 2004 )
- Hati-Informationscarte billet avion Hati htel voyage Hati ...
- Photo by Eirik Slyngstad The Streethearts
- Carte dEurope Coloriage carte dEurope imprimer et colorier
- Tags Eddie Adams New Yorker Vietnam war photography
- Frozen Fiefdom - Emails To From Eric Update November 12 2008 Ill ...
- LaMichael James carted off field with right arm injury OregonLive ...
- Copyright 2009Serres du Breuil
- Geographie de LEspagne Les Cartes de LEspagne Location ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.