Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRATE exist?
Definitions of CRATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a rugged box (usually made of wood)
- noun - the quantity contained in a crate
- verb - put into a crate
- A container, such as a slatted wooden case, used for storing or shipping.
- An old, rickety vehicle, especially a decrepit automobile or aircraft.
- v - to put in a packing box
There are 5 letters in CRATE: A C E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRATE plus a wildcard: CRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRATE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRATE
- Pony Express - crate
- wooden crate - photopicture definition - wooden crate word and phrase ...
- Vintage Winchester Ammo crate Wood Ammo Box Small Storage crate ...
- Painting A crate 3D Tutorials
- Vintage Wooden crate Wood Box Rope Handles Republic Steel Corp Upson ...
- Vintage Wood Beer crate Wooden Box Dads by BridgewoodPlace on Etsy
- This is another wooden beer crate.
- Wooden crate Wholesale - China Wooden crate - Wholesale Boxes
- Wooden crate Stock Image - Image 14536951
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.