Scrabble word: CRATE
Is CRATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CRATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a rugged box (usually made of wood)
- noun - the quantity contained in a crate
- verb - put into a crate
- A container, such as a slatted wooden case, used for storing or shipping.
- An old, rickety vehicle, especially a decrepit automobile or aircraft.
- verb - to put in a packing box
There are 5 letters in CRATE: A C E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRATE
Click to search all anagrams of CRATE plus a wildcard: CRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRATE
Images for CRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.