Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARTER exist?
Definitions of CARTER in dictionaries:
- noun - Englishman and Egyptologist who in 1922 discovered and excavated the tomb of Tutankhamen (1873-1939)
- noun - 39th President of the United States (1924-)
- noun - someone whose work is driving carts
- adj - to convey in a cart (a two-wheeled vehicle) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CARTABLE
There are 6 letters in CARTER: A C E R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARTER plus a wildcard: CARTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARTER
- FileJimmy carter.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- culture shocker Jimmy carter chooses womens rights over his ...
- FileJimmycarterPortrait2.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Former President Jimmy carter To Speak At UI April 18
- jimmycarter Jimmy carter Declares I Can Bench Press 350 pounds
- Midshipman carter of the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis.
- Former President Jimmy carter reminded his audience that he called for ...
- ... Lynda carter Wallpapers. Pictures photos Lynda carter images (5536
- 1024 x 768 nick carter - wallpaper free download
- Howard carter Howard carter 138th Birthday Google Doodle
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.