Scrabble word: ERRATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERRATIC exist?
Definitions of ERRATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - liable to sudden unpredictable change
- adj - having no fixed course
- adj - likely to perform unpredictably
- Having no fixed or regular course; wandering.
- Lacking consistency, regularity, or uniformity.
- Deviating from the customary course in conduct or opinion; eccentric: erratic behavior.
- noun - an eccentric person
There are 7 letters in ERRATIC: A C E I R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERRATIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERRATIC plus a wildcard: ERRATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERRATIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ERRATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.