Scrabble word: CRIER
Is CRIER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CRIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who weeps
- noun - (formerly) an official who made public announcements
- noun - a peddler who shouts to advertise the goods he sells
- An official who announces the orders of a court of law.
- A town crier.
- A hawker.
- verb - to express sorrow by shedding tears
There are 5 letters in CRIER: C E I R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIER
Click to search all anagrams of CRIER plus a wildcard: CRIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRIER
Images for CRIER
Lookup in Wiki for CRIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.