Scrabble word: CRATER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRATER exist?
Definitions of CRATER in dictionaries:
- noun - a bowl-shaped geological formation at the top of a volcano
- noun - a faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near Hydra and Corvus
- noun - a bowl-shaped depression formed by the impact of a meteorite or bomb
- A bowl-shaped depression at the mouth of a volcano or geyser.
- A bowl-shaped depression in a surface made by an explosion or the impact of a body, such as a meteoroid.
- A pit; a hollow.
- To make craters in: “The missiles did not... crater the airfield” (Tom Clancy).
- verb - to form cavities in a surface
There are 6 letters in CRATER: A C E R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRATER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRATER plus a wildcard: CRATER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRATER
Images for CRATER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.