Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHARTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARTER exist?
Definitions of CHARTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a document incorporating an institution and specifying its rights
- noun - a contract to hire or lease transportation
- verb - hold under a lease or rental agreement
- verb - grant a charter to
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- A document issued by a sovereign, legislature, or other authority, creating a public or private corporation, such as a city, college, or bank, and defining its privileges and purposes.
- A written grant from the sovereign power of a country conferring certain rights and privileges on a person, a corporation, or the people: A royal charter exempted the Massachusetts colony from direct interference by the Crown.
- A document outlining the principles, functions, and organization of a corporate body; a constitution: the city charter.
- An authorization from a central organization to establish a local branch or chapter.
- Special privilege or immunity.
- A contract for the commercial leasing of a vessel or space on a vessel.
- The hiring or leasing of an aircraft, a vessel, or other vehicle, especially for the exclusive, temporary use of a group of travelers.
- A written instrument given as evidence of agreement, transfer, or contract; a deed.
- To grant a charter to; establish by charter.
- To hire or lease by charter: charter an oil tanker.
- To hire (a bus or an airplane, for example) for the exclusive, temporary use of a group of travelers.
- verb - to lease or hire
There are 7 letters in CHARTER: A C E H R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHARTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHARTER plus a wildcard: CHARTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHARTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHARTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.