Scrabble word: ARCHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARCHER exist?
Definitions of ARCHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is expert in the use of a bow and arrow
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Sagittarius
- noun - the ninth sign of the zodiac
- adj - (used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension
- adj - expert in skulduggery
- adj - naughtily or annoyingly playful
- One that shoots with a bow and arrow.
- noun - one that shoots with a bow and arrow
There are 6 letters in ARCHER: A C E H R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARCHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARCHER plus a wildcard: ARCHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARCHER
Images for ARCHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.