Scrabble word: CHARGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARGER exist?
Definitions of CHARGER in dictionaries:
- noun - formerly a strong swift horse ridden into battle
- noun - a device for charging or recharging batteries
- One that charges, such as an instrument that charges or replenishes storage batteries.
- A horse trained for battle; a cavalry horse.
- A large shallow dish; a platter.
- verb - to accuse formally
There are 7 letters in CHARGER: A C E G H R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHARGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHARGER plus a wildcard: CHARGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHARGER
Images for CHARGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.