Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAGE exist?
Definitions of CAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals can be kept
- noun - something that restricts freedom as a cage restricts movement
- noun - the net that is the goal in ice hockey
- noun - a movable screen placed behind home base to catch balls during batting practice
- verb - confine in a cage
- A structure for confining birds or animals, enclosed on at least one side by a grating of wires or bars that lets in air and light.
- A barred room or fenced enclosure for confining prisoners.
- An enclosing openwork structure: placed a protective cage over the sapling; a bank teller’s cage.
- An elevator car.
- A large wire screen placed behind home plate to stop balls in batting practice.
- A hockey or soccer goal made of a network frame.
- The basket.
- v - to shut within an enclosure
There are 4 letters in CAGE: A C E G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAGE plus a wildcard: CAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAGE
Images for CAGE
- The Graphics Fairy LLC Vintage Clip Art - Victorian Bird cage
- FeatherStone Heights Tudor Bird cage - Presented by BirdsComfort.com
- Custom Reptile cage & Rack System Gallery Monster cages
- HQ Stackable Bird Breeding cages - Presented by BirdsComfort.com
- Bird cage clip art - vector clip art online royalty free & public ...
- ... finised building this new flight cage. They love their new habitat
- African Grey Parrot cages & Housing Parrot cages
- ... oiseau jaune a pu faire entrer le gros chat dans la cage toutefois
- Parakeet cage Home Sweet Home Parakeet Blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.