Scrabble word: CAGE
Is CAGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals can be kept
- noun - something that restricts freedom as a cage restricts movement
- noun - the net that is the goal in ice hockey
- noun - a movable screen placed behind home base to catch balls during batting practice
- verb - confine in a cage
- A structure for confining birds or animals, enclosed on at least one side by a grating of wires or bars that lets in air and light.
- A barred room or fenced enclosure for confining prisoners.
- An enclosing openwork structure: placed a protective cage over the sapling; a bank teller’s cage.
- An elevator car.
- A large wire screen placed behind home plate to stop balls in batting practice.
- A hockey or soccer goal made of a network frame.
- The basket.
- verb - to shut within an enclosure
There are 4 letters in CAGE: A C E G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAGE
Click to search all anagrams of CAGE plus a wildcard: CAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAGE
Images for CAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.