Scrabble word: CAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAGE exist?
Definitions of CAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals can be kept
- noun - something that restricts freedom as a cage restricts movement
- noun - the net that is the goal in ice hockey
- noun - a movable screen placed behind home base to catch balls during batting practice
- verb - confine in a cage
- A structure for confining birds or animals, enclosed on at least one side by a grating of wires or bars that lets in air and light.
- A barred room or fenced enclosure for confining prisoners.
- An enclosing openwork structure: placed a protective cage over the sapling; a bank teller’s cage.
- An elevator car.
- A large wire screen placed behind home plate to stop balls in batting practice.
- A hockey or soccer goal made of a network frame.
- The basket.
- verb - to shut within an enclosure