Scrabble word: CAGEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAGEY exist?
Definitions of CAGEY in dictionaries:
- adj - showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others
- adj - characterized by great caution and wariness
- Wary; careful: a cagey avoidance of a definite answer.
- Crafty; shrewd: a cagey lawyer.
- adv - having keen insight [adj SHREWDER, SHREWDEST] : SHREWDLY
There are 5 letters in CAGEY: A C E G Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAGEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAGEY plus a wildcard: CAGEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAGEY
Images for CAGEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.