Scrabble word: AGENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGENCY exist?
Definitions of AGENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - an administrative unit of government
- noun - a business that serves other businesses
- noun - the state of being in action or exerting power
- noun - the state of serving as an official and authorized delegate or agent
- noun - how a result is obtained or an end is achieved
- The condition of being in action; operation.
- The means or mode of acting; instrumentality.
- A business or service authorized to act for others: an employment agency.
- An administrative division of a government or international body.
- noun - an organization that does business for others