Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AGENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGENCY exist?
Definitions of AGENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - an administrative unit of government
- noun - a business that serves other businesses
- noun - the state of being in action or exerting power
- noun - the state of serving as an official and authorized delegate or agent
- noun - how a result is obtained or an end is achieved
- The condition of being in action; operation.
- The means or mode of acting; instrumentality.
- A business or service authorized to act for others: an employment agency.
- An administrative division of a government or international body.
- n - an organization that does business for others
There are 6 letters in AGENCY: A C E G N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGENCY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGENCY plus a wildcard: AGENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGENCY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGENCY
- Recruitment agency recruitment agencies employment agency
- contrast creative manchester design agency design agency manchester ...
- Travel agency conducts market research
- Cloud Musings by Kevin L. Jackson NGA Exploring Community Cloud ...
- Travel Agents
- Online Travel agency www.lightytb.com Light Travel
- Crackdown Wallpaper Crackdown Desktop Background
- The Central Intelligence agency
- Environment agency
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.