Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAGES exist?
Definitions of CAGES in dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals can be kept
- noun - something that restricts freedom as a cage restricts movement
- noun - the net that is the goal in ice hockey
- noun - a movable screen placed behind home base to catch balls during batting practice
- verb - confine in a cage
- v - to shut within an enclosure
There are 5 letters in CAGES: A C E G S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAGES plus a wildcard: CAGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAGES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAGES
- Nuage Bird cages with Wire Front - Presented by BirdsComfort.com
- Victorian Top Parrot Cage - GC6-3628 AE CAGE Free Shipping
- HQ cages versus Copy-Cat cages
- HQ Macaw Double Bird Cage - Presented by BirdsComfort.com
- HQ Stackable Bird Breeding cages - Presented by BirdsComfort.com
- The Avian Adventures Triple Vista is good bird cage for canary finch ...
- Double Cage by A&E Cage Great for Conures
- FeatherStone Heights Brownstone Bird Cage - Presented by BirdsComfort ...
- Large Bird cages Amazon Parrot Cage Macaw Cage For Sale Cockatoo
- HQ Play Top Large Bird Cage - Presented by BirdsComfort.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.