Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOCAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOCAGE exist?
Definitions of SOCAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - land tenure by agricultural service or payment of rent
- Feudal tenure of land by a tenant, in return for agricultural or other nonmilitary services or for payment of rent in money.
- n - a form of feudal land tenure
There are 6 letters in SOCAGE: A C E G O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOCAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOCAGE plus a wildcard: SOCAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOCAGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOCAGE
- Nissan annuncia un nuovo piano ambientale a medio termine - Worldnews ...
- socage News - socage IBRICA HABLA ESPAOL O PORTUGUS
- RENAULT KERAX 300 socage EUROPLANET 340.250 - Autoploiny - Stavebn ...
- Dopo anni di silenzio si riapre per il Gruppo socage il mercato del ...
- Pompa 220 V Mitula Auto
- socage - Teherautra szerelt emelk s llvnyok - ptipari ...
- PIATTAFORMA AEREA AUTOCARRATA socage SIOUX TJJ 70 MT CON OPERATORE ...
- piattaforme socage usate
- Emilia Gru - Vendita Gru Idrauliche Piattaforme Aeree Camion con gru ...
- socage News - socage EN CRECIMIENTO CONTINUO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.