Scrabble word: GRACES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRACES exist?
Definitions of GRACES in dictionaries:
- noun - (Christian theology) a state of sanctification by God
- noun - elegance and beauty of movement or expression
- noun - a sense of propriety and consideration for others
- noun - a disposition to kindness and compassion
- noun - (Greek mythology) one of three sisters who were the givers of beauty and charm
- noun - a short prayer of thanks before a meal
- noun - (Christian theology) the free and unmerited favor or beneficence of God
- verb - make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- verb - be beautiful to look at
- verb - to give beauty to