Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRACES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRACES exist?
Definitions of GRACES in dictionaries:
- noun - (Christian theology) a state of sanctification by God
- noun - elegance and beauty of movement or expression
- noun - a sense of propriety and consideration for others
- noun - a disposition to kindness and compassion
- noun - (Greek mythology) one of three sisters who were the givers of beauty and charm
- noun - a short prayer of thanks before a meal
- noun - (Christian theology) the free and unmerited favor or beneficence of God
- verb - make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- verb - be beautiful to look at
- verb - to give beauty to
There are 6 letters in GRACES: A C E G R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRACES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRACES plus a wildcard: GRACES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRACES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRACES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.