Scrabble word: GEARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GEARS exist?
Definitions of GEARS in dictionaries:
- noun - a toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion
- noun - wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed
- noun - a mechanism for transmitting motion for some specific purpose (as the steering gear of a vehicle)
- noun - equipment consisting of miscellaneous articles needed for a particular operation or sport etc.
- verb - set the level or character of
- verb - to provide with gears (toothed machine parts)
There are 5 letters in GEARS: A E G R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GEARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GEARS plus a wildcard: GEARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GEARS
Images for GEARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.