Scrabble word: GEARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GEARS exist?
Definitions of GEARS in dictionaries:
- noun - a toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion
- noun - wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed
- noun - a mechanism for transmitting motion for some specific purpose (as the steering gear of a vehicle)
- noun - equipment consisting of miscellaneous articles needed for a particular operation or sport etc.
- verb - set the level or character of
- verb - to provide with gears (toothed machine parts)
There are 5 letters in GEARS: A E G R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GEARS