Scrabble word: GRAZES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAZES exist?
Definitions of GRAZES in dictionaries:
- noun - a superficial abrasion
- noun - the act of grazing
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- verb - break the skin (of a body part) by scraping
- verb - let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- verb - scrape gently
- verb - eat lightly, try different dishes
- adj - to feed on growing grass [v GRAZED, GRAZING, GRAZES] : GRAZABLE
There are 6 letters in GRAZES: A E G R S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAZES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAZES plus a wildcard: GRAZES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAZES
Images for GRAZES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.