Scrabble word: GRAZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAZE exist?
Definitions of GRAZE in dictionaries:
- noun - a superficial abrasion
- noun - the act of grazing
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- verb - break the skin (of a body part) by scraping
- verb - let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- verb - scrape gently
- verb - eat lightly, try different dishes
- To feed on growing grasses and herbage.
- To eat a variety of appetizers as a full meal.
- To eat snacks throughout the day in place of full meals.
- To feed on (herbage) in a field or on pastureland.
- To feed on the herbage of (a piece of land).
- To afford herbage for the feeding of: This field will graze 30 head of cattle.
- To put (livestock) out to feed.
- To tend (feeding livestock) in a pasture.
- To touch lightly in passing; brush.
- To scrape or touch something lightly in passing.
- The act of brushing or scraping along a surface.
- A minor scratch or abrasion.
- adj - to feed on growing grass [v GRAZED, GRAZING, GRAZES] : GRAZABLE
There are 5 letters in GRAZE: A E G R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAZE plus a wildcard: GRAZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAZE
Images for GRAZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.