Scrabble word: GRAZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAZE exist?
Definitions of GRAZE in dictionaries:
- noun - a superficial abrasion
- noun - the act of grazing
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- verb - break the skin (of a body part) by scraping
- verb - let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- verb - scrape gently
- verb - eat lightly, try different dishes
- To feed on growing grasses and herbage.
- To eat a variety of appetizers as a full meal.
- To eat snacks throughout the day in place of full meals.
- To feed on (herbage) in a field or on pastureland.
- To feed on the herbage of (a piece of land).
- To afford herbage for the feeding of: This field will graze 30 head of cattle.
- To put (livestock) out to feed.
- To tend (feeding livestock) in a pasture.
- To touch lightly in passing; brush.
- To scrape or touch something lightly in passing.
- The act of brushing or scraping along a surface.
- A minor scratch or abrasion.
- adj - to feed on growing grass [v GRAZED, GRAZING, GRAZES] : GRAZABLE