Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRAZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAZE exist?
Definitions of GRAZE in dictionaries:
- noun - a superficial abrasion
- noun - the act of grazing
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- verb - break the skin (of a body part) by scraping
- verb - let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- verb - scrape gently
- verb - eat lightly, try different dishes
- To feed on growing grasses and herbage.
- To eat a variety of appetizers as a full meal.
- To eat snacks throughout the day in place of full meals.
- To feed on (herbage) in a field or on pastureland.
- To feed on the herbage of (a piece of land).
- To afford herbage for the feeding of: This field will graze 30 head of cattle.
- To put (livestock) out to feed.
- To tend (feeding livestock) in a pasture.
- To touch lightly in passing; brush.
- To scrape or touch something lightly in passing.
- The act of brushing or scraping along a surface.
- A minor scratch or abrasion.
- adj - to feed on growing grass [v GRAZED, GRAZING, GRAZES] : GRAZABLE
There are 5 letters in GRAZE: A E G R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAZE plus a wildcard: GRAZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAZE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAZE
- Public Life on the Web Reconciling the Free Flow of Information and ...
- English explanatory dictionary online graze
- This weeks graze box Planet Veggie
- Free graze box deKays Blog
- graze - Images
- Cattle graze near Highway 1 on Californias Central Coast in Big Sur.
- graze.com A Random Encounter
- TheEmployable interviews graze Co-Founder Ben Jones - TheEmployable
- graze Box Review Week 1 - Ramblings of a Suburban Mom
- My first graze box arrived today from graze.com .