Scrabble word: GRAZED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAZED exist?
Definitions of GRAZED in dictionaries:
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- verb - break the skin (of a body part) by scraping
- verb - let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- verb - scrape gently
- verb - eat lightly, try different dishes
- adj - scraped or touched lightly in passing
- adj - to feed on growing grass [v GRAZED, GRAZING, GRAZES] : GRAZABLE
There are 6 letters in GRAZED: A D E G R Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAZED plus a wildcard: GRAZED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAZED
Images for GRAZED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.