Scrabble word: DAZE
Is DAZE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DAZE in dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally
- noun - confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- verb - to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from intense light
- verb - overcome as with astonishment or disbelief
- To stun, as with a heavy blow or shock; stupefy.
- A stunned or bewildered condition.
- verb - to render senseless or incapable of action
There are 4 letters in DAZE: A D E Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAZE
Click to search all anagrams of DAZE plus a wildcard: DAZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAZE
Images for DAZE
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.