Scrabble word: DAZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAZE exist?
Definitions of DAZE in dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally
- noun - confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- verb - to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from intense light
- verb - overcome as with astonishment or disbelief
- To stun, as with a heavy blow or shock; stupefy.
- A stunned or bewildered condition.
- verb - to render senseless or incapable of action