Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADZE exist?
Definitions of ADZE in dictionaries:
- noun - an edge tool used to cut and shape wood
- n - adz
There are 4 letters in ADZE: A D E Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADZE plus a wildcard: ADZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADZE
Images for ADZE
- Giant Palaeoeskimo adze small Maritime Archaic adze
- Real adze
- Experimental adze made by author Steve Tomka. This tool works most ...
- adze - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Cabin Craft Improvisational carpentry & craft for building ...
- Heavier Duty Woodcarving Bowl adze
- The big adze is nice and heavy I use the adze for lots of roughing ...
- started by using the adze to see how it holds I made 4 smaller pegs ...
- adzes Drawknives Froes adze - Gouge adze by Henry Taylor
- Using the adze finish the surface of a table top
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.