Scrabble word: CHARMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARMER exist?
Definitions of CHARMER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone with an assured and ingratiating manner
- noun - a person who charms others (usually by personal attractiveness)
- One that charms, especially a disarmingly attractive person.
- One who casts spells; an enchanter or a magician.
- verb - to attract irresistibly
There are 7 letters in CHARMER: A C E H M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHARMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHARMER plus a wildcard: CHARMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHARMER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHARMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.