Scrabble word: CHARM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARM exist?
Definitions of CHARM in dictionaries:
- noun - attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates
- noun - a verbal formula believed to have magical force
- noun - something believed to bring good luck
- noun - (physics) one of the six flavors of quark
- verb - attract
- verb - control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
- verb - protect through supernatural powers or charms
- verb - induce into action by using one's charm
- The power or quality of pleasing or delighting; attractiveness: a breezy tropical setting of great charm.
- A particular quality that attracts; a delightful characteristic: A mischievous grin was among the child’s many charms.
- A small ornament, such as one worn on a bracelet.
- An item worn for its supposed magical benefit, as in warding off evil; an amulet.
- An action or formula thought to have magical power.
- The chanting of a magic word or verse; incantation.
- C Physics.
- To attract or delight greatly: the simple elegance of the meal charmed the guests.
- To induce by using strong personal attractiveness: charmed the guard into admitting them without invitations.
- To cast or seem to cast a spell on; bewitch.
- To be alluring or pleasing.
- To function as an amulet or charm.
- To use magic spells.
- verb - to attract irresistibly