Scrabble word: CHARM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARM exist?
Definitions of CHARM in dictionaries:
- noun - attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates
- noun - a verbal formula believed to have magical force
- noun - something believed to bring good luck
- noun - (physics) one of the six flavors of quark
- verb - attract
- verb - control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
- verb - protect through supernatural powers or charms
- verb - induce into action by using one's charm
- The power or quality of pleasing or delighting; attractiveness: a breezy tropical setting of great charm.
- A particular quality that attracts; a delightful characteristic: A mischievous grin was among the child’s many charms.
- A small ornament, such as one worn on a bracelet.
- An item worn for its supposed magical benefit, as in warding off evil; an amulet.
- An action or formula thought to have magical power.
- The chanting of a magic word or verse; incantation.
- C Physics.
- To attract or delight greatly: the simple elegance of the meal charmed the guests.
- To induce by using strong personal attractiveness: charmed the guard into admitting them without invitations.
- To cast or seem to cast a spell on; bewitch.
- To be alluring or pleasing.
- To function as an amulet or charm.
- To use magic spells.
- verb - to attract irresistibly
There are 5 letters in CHARM: A C H M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHARM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHARM plus a wildcard: CHARM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHARM
Images for CHARM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.