Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RATHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATHER exist?
Definitions of RATHER in dictionaries:
- adv - on the contrary
- adv - to some (great or small) extent
- adv - more readily or willingly
- adv - to a degree (not used with a negative)
- More readily; preferably: I’d rather go to the movies.
- With more reason, logic, wisdom, or other justification.
- More exactly; more accurately: He’s my friend, or rather he was my friend.
- To a certain extent; somewhat: rather cold.
- On the contrary.
- Most certainly.
There are 6 letters in RATHER: A E H R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RATHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RATHER plus a wildcard: RATHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RATHER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RATHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.