Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FARTHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARTHER exist?
Definitions of FARTHER in dictionaries:
- adj - more distant in especially space or time
- adj - more distant in especially degree
- adj - located at a great distance in time or space or degree
- adj - being of a considerable distance or length
- adj - being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle
- adj - beyond a norm in opinion or actions
- adv - to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further' is used more often than `farther' in this abstract sense)
- adv - to or at a greater distance in time or space (`farther' is used more frequently than `further' in this physical sense)
- To or at a more distant or remote point: ran farther than the others.
- To or at a more advanced point or stage: I went no farther that day.
- A comparative of far.
- adv - at or to a great distance
There are 7 letters in FARTHER: A E F H R R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FARTHER plus a wildcard: FARTHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FARTHER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FARTHER
- farther as in it s farther than you my tink without water
- Kids Book Review Review farther
- Dilettante by Default - The farther Shore
- farther is used in reference to physical distance. Use farther when ...
- ... gospel tune called farther Along. Heres what it looks like
- Is it farther away or further away Get the grammar rules here.
- farther Than The Eye Can See
- farther Away - Evanescence - Free Piano Sheet Music
- farther 1 The Forbidden Planet International Blog
- Lightweight Testimony Lighter farther Faster Backpacking Light