Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FARTHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARTHER exist?
Definitions of FARTHER in dictionaries:
- adj - more distant in especially space or time
- adj - more distant in especially degree
- adj - located at a great distance in time or space or degree
- adj - being of a considerable distance or length
- adj - being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle
- adj - beyond a norm in opinion or actions
- adv - to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further' is used more often than `farther' in this abstract sense)
- adv - to or at a greater distance in time or space (`farther' is used more frequently than `further' in this physical sense)
- To or at a more distant or remote point: ran farther than the others.
- To or at a more advanced point or stage: I went no farther that day.
- A comparative of far.
- adv - at or to a great distance
There are 7 letters in FARTHER: A E F H R R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FARTHER plus a wildcard: FARTHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FARTHER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FARTHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.