Scrabble word: FARTHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARTHER exist?
Definitions of FARTHER in dictionaries:
- adj - more distant in especially space or time
- adj - more distant in especially degree
- adj - located at a great distance in time or space or degree
- adj - being of a considerable distance or length
- adj - being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle
- adj - beyond a norm in opinion or actions
- adv - to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further' is used more often than `farther' in this abstract sense)
- adv - to or at a greater distance in time or space (`farther' is used more frequently than `further' in this physical sense)
- To or at a more distant or remote point: ran farther than the others.
- To or at a more advanced point or stage: I went no farther that day.
- A comparative of far.
- adv - at or to a great distance