Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHART
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHART exist?
Definitions of CHART in dictionaries:
- noun - a visual display of information
- noun - a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea
- verb - make a chart of
- verb - plan in detail
- verb - represent by means of a graph
- A map showing coastlines, water depths, or other information of use to navigators.
- An outline map on which specific information, such as scientific data, can be plotted.
- A sheet presenting information in the form of graphs or tables.
- Often charts.
- To make a chart of.
- To plan (something) in detail: is charting a course to destruction.
- verb - to map out
There are 5 letters in CHART: A C H R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHART
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHART plus a wildcard: CHART?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHART
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.