Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THECA
In which Scrabble dictionary does THECA exist?
Definitions of THECA in dictionaries:
- noun - a case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule
- noun - outer sheath of the pupa of certain insects
- adj - a protective anatomical covering [n -CAE] : THECAL, THECATE
There are 5 letters in THECA: A C E H T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THECA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THECA plus a wildcard: THECA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THECA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THECA
- theca lutein cysts.
- Youshould be aware that in the preeding description primary follicle ...
- BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY
- Pre-ovulation Development of theca Cells in the Ovary.
- UNSW Embryology - Week 2 Ovary
- ... lined by luteinized granulosa cells overlying luteinized theca cells
- theca - Dimensione Bagno
- Estufa de lea cilindrica theca n 6 negra mate
- solunetti Munarakkuloiden kypsyminen