Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHASTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHASTE exist?
Definitions of CHASTE in dictionaries:
- adj - morally pure (especially not having experienced sexual intercourse)
- adj - pure and simple in design or style
- adj - abstaining from unlawful sexual intercourse
- Morally pure in thought or conduct; decent and modest.
- Not having experienced sexual intercourse; virginal.
- Abstaining from unlawful sexual intercourse.
- Abstaining from sexual intercourse; celibate.
- Pure or simple in design or style; austere.
- adv - morally pure [adj CHASTER, CHASTEST] : CHASTELY
There are 6 letters in CHASTE: A C E H S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHASTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHASTE plus a wildcard: CHASTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHASTE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHASTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.