Scrabble word: CHEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHEST exist?
Definitions of CHEST in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates
- noun - box with a lid
- noun - the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen
- noun - furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
- The part of the body between the neck and the abdomen, enclosed by the ribs and the breastbone; the thorax.
- A sturdy box with a lid and often a lock, used especially for storage.
- A small closet or cabinet with shelves for storing supplies: a medicine chest above the bathroom sink.
- The treasury of a public institution.
- The funds kept there.
- A box for the shipping of certain goods, such as tea.
- The quantity packed in such a box.
- A sealed receptacle for liquid, gas, or steam.
- A bureau; a dresser.
- adj - a part of the body [n -S] : CHESTED
There are 5 letters in CHEST: C E H S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHEST plus a wildcard: CHEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHEST
Images for CHEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.