Scrabble word: CHEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHEST exist?
Definitions of CHEST in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates
- noun - box with a lid
- noun - the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen
- noun - furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
- The part of the body between the neck and the abdomen, enclosed by the ribs and the breastbone; the thorax.
- A sturdy box with a lid and often a lock, used especially for storage.
- A small closet or cabinet with shelves for storing supplies: a medicine chest above the bathroom sink.
- The treasury of a public institution.
- The funds kept there.
- A box for the shipping of certain goods, such as tea.
- The quantity packed in such a box.
- A sealed receptacle for liquid, gas, or steam.
- A bureau; a dresser.
- adj - a part of the body [n -S] : CHESTED