Scrabble word: SKETCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKETCH exist?
Definitions of SKETCH in dictionaries:
- noun - preliminary drawing for later elaboration
- noun - a brief literary description
- noun - short descriptive summary (of events)
- noun - a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine
- verb - make a sketch of
- verb - describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of
- A hasty or undetailed drawing or painting often made as a preliminary study.
- A brief, general account or presentation; an outline.
- A brief, light, or informal literary composition, such as an essay or a short story.
- A brief composition, especially for the piano.
- A short, often satirical scene or play in a revue or variety show; a skit.
- An amusing person.
- verb - to make a rough, hasty drawing of
There are 6 letters in SKETCH: C E H K S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKETCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKETCH plus a wildcard: SKETCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKETCH
Images for SKETCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.