Scrabble word: SKETCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKETCH exist?
Definitions of SKETCH in dictionaries:
- noun - preliminary drawing for later elaboration
- noun - a brief literary description
- noun - short descriptive summary (of events)
- noun - a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine
- verb - make a sketch of
- verb - describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of
- A hasty or undetailed drawing or painting often made as a preliminary study.
- A brief, general account or presentation; an outline.
- A brief, light, or informal literary composition, such as an essay or a short story.
- A brief composition, especially for the piano.
- A short, often satirical scene or play in a revue or variety show; a skit.
- An amusing person.
- verb - to make a rough, hasty drawing of