Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SKETCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKETCH exist?
Definitions of SKETCH in dictionaries:
- noun - preliminary drawing for later elaboration
- noun - a brief literary description
- noun - short descriptive summary (of events)
- noun - a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine
- verb - make a sketch of
- verb - describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of
- A hasty or undetailed drawing or painting often made as a preliminary study.
- A brief, general account or presentation; an outline.
- A brief, light, or informal literary composition, such as an essay or a short story.
- A brief composition, especially for the piano.
- A short, often satirical scene or play in a revue or variety show; a skit.
- An amusing person.
- v - to make a rough, hasty drawing of
There are 6 letters in SKETCH: C E H K S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKETCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKETCH plus a wildcard: SKETCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKETCH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SKETCH
- click the image to enlarge
- How to sketch Eyes sketch Pencil
- Beautiful pencil sketches by Pooja Majage Amazing
- girl sketch by Jenova94 on deviantART
- sketch a horse - the horse sketch in progress
- FileDurer lions (sketch).jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Make Butterfly sketch Quickly And Easily. Speed Is The Key
- portrait sketch
- Rose sketch
- Rose sketch