Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ITCHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ITCHES exist?
Definitions of ITCHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite
- noun - a strong restless desire
- noun - an irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch
- verb - scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- verb - have or perceive an itch
- verb - cause to perceive an itch
- verb - have a strong desire or urge to do something
- v - to have an uneasy or tingling skin sensation
There are 6 letters in ITCHES: C E H I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ITCHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ITCHES plus a wildcard: ITCHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ITCHES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ITCHES
- ve got some kind of rash on the palm of my right hand and its got ...
- summer06 GanstaBitches.jpg picture by loudmouth87 - Photobucket
- Dyshidrosis on Hand
- diddy5.jpg picture by ammenah07 - Photobucket
- Thread I have these bumps on my arm (look like goose bumps picture ...
- Sgt Larry Ansell at Arnhem 1944 in 200mm scale... - Figures
- Happy Holidays Stitched by Shellon Ulrich
- Pineapple Reverse Applique
- DNC Democratic Governors Assoc. Big Head Todd & the Monsters ...
- Its a Mema Thing - Applique
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.