Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HITCHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HITCHES exist?
Definitions of HITCHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of time spent in military service
- noun - the state of inactivity following an interruption
- noun - an unforeseen obstacle
- noun - a connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls
- noun - a knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it
- noun - any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
- noun - the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
- verb - to hook or entangle
- verb - walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
- verb - jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- verb - travel by getting free rides from motorists
- verb - connect to a vehicle: "hitch the trailer to the car"
- v - to fasten with a knot or hook
There are 7 letters in HITCHES: C E H H I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HITCHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HITCHES plus a wildcard: HITCHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HITCHES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HITCHES
- Affordable Trailer hitches Vancouver WaTrailer Hitch Installation Wa ...
- Home Towing & hitches Trailer hitches & Drawbars Hidden Hitch ...
- 2010 Towing Guide Vehicle Trailer hitches Photo 13
- Home Towing & hitches 5th Wheel & Gooseneck hitches Curt Q20 ...
- Torklift Central - Trailer hitches EazliftREESEDrawtiteCurtHidden ...
- Hidden Hitch Front End Receiver hitches Shop Now
- hitches and 2 1 2 hole on class v hitches
- CURT 23547 - Adjustable Stainless Steel Coupler Lock
- Welcome to Compare Trailerhitches.com Side Plate
- draw tite hitches and b w turnover hitches hayes trailer sales is your ...