Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HITCHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HITCHES exist?
Definitions of HITCHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of time spent in military service
- noun - the state of inactivity following an interruption
- noun - an unforeseen obstacle
- noun - a connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls
- noun - a knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it
- noun - any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
- noun - the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
- verb - to hook or entangle
- verb - walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
- verb - jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- verb - travel by getting free rides from motorists
- verb - connect to a vehicle: "hitch the trailer to the car"
- verb - to fasten with a knot or hook
There are 7 letters in HITCHES: C E H H I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HITCHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HITCHES plus a wildcard: HITCHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HITCHES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HITCHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.