Is HITCHES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HITCHES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a period of time spent in military service
- noun - the state of inactivity following an interruption
- noun - an unforeseen obstacle
- noun - a connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls
- noun - a knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it
- noun - any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
- noun - the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
- verb - to hook or entangle
- verb - walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
- verb - jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- verb - travel by getting free rides from motorists
- verb - connect to a vehicle: "hitch the trailer to the car"
- verb - to fasten with a knot or hook
There are 7 letters in HITCHES: C E H H I S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HITCHES
To search all scrabble anagrams of HITCHES, to go: HITCHES?
Rearrange the letters in HITCHES and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HITCHES
6 letters out of HITCHES
5 letters out of HITCHES
4 letters out of HITCHES
3 letters out of HITCHES
2 letters out of HITCHES
Contextual use of HITCHES
What's nearby HITCHES
Lookup in Wiki for HITCHES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HITCHES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HITCHES"