Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CITES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CITES exist?
Definitions of CITES in dictionaries:
- noun - a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- verb - make reference to
- verb - commend
- verb - refer to
- verb - repeat a passage from
- verb - refer to for illustration or proof
- verb - advance evidence for
- verb - call in an official matter, such as to attend court
- verb - to quote as an authority or example
There are 5 letters in CITES: C E I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CITES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CITES plus a wildcard: CITES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CITES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CITES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.