Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BISECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BISECT exist?
Definitions of BISECT in dictionaries:
- verb - cut in half or cut in two
- To cut or divide into two parts, especially two equal parts.
- v - to cut into two parts
There are 6 letters in BISECT: B C E I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BISECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BISECT plus a wildcard: BISECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BISECT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BISECT
- If we bisect a 90 angle we will have two 45 angles.
- Verb) To bisect something (like an angle ) is to cut it in half.
- Definition of bisector
- bisecting an angle
- bisector - Images
- bisect an angle dividing angles
- bisect An Angle ClipArt ETC
- bisect bed
- FileGeom bisect angle intro.png - Wikimedia Commons