Scrabble word: ESCHEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESCHEAT exist?
Definitions of ESCHEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a reversion to the state (as the ultimate owner of property) in the absence of legal heirs
- noun - the property that reverts to the state
- Reversion of land held under feudal tenure to the manor in the absence of legal heirs or claimants.
- Reversion of property to the state in the absence of legal heirs or claimants.
- To revert or cause to revert by escheat.
There are 7 letters in ESCHEAT: A C E E H S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESCHEAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESCHEAT plus a wildcard: ESCHEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESCHEAT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESCHEAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.