Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CEASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CEASE exist?
Definitions of CEASE in dictionaries:
- noun - (`cease' is a noun only in the phrase `without cease') end
- verb - put an end to a state or an activity
- verb - have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense
- To come to an end; stop: a process that never ceases.
- Cessation; pause: We worked without cease to get the project finished on time.
- verb - to discontinue the progress or motion of
There are 5 letters in CEASE: A C E E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CEASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CEASE plus a wildcard: CEASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CEASE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CEASE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.